Google Labs created Android OS for tablets, Smartphones and other portable devices. From the App Market we can get a number of apps and programs for Android devices. We can see these programs and apps are situated on the Android Desktop for easy access. You may need to remove the programs from the desktop. Do you know how to remove programs from Android Desktop? It will take only a few minutes. Let’s see the steps
- On the Android Smartphone press the “Power” button.
- Open the device by sliding the “Unlock”.
- On the Android desktop situate or locate the icon you want to remove.
- Press and hold on the icon with your finger. Now we can see the trash can icon at the bottom of the Android screen.
- Drag the icon to the trash can icon from the desktop. Then release your finger. Now the program will be removed from the desktop.